You can now request FULLY- VACCINATED spa professionals to come out to you.
We at TUTCH Mobile Spa have worked diligently in the light of COVID-19 to update our already rigorous sanitation and safety standards and stand ready to serve you. We are a mobile service and come to you. We understand that you will be in control of your own environment and therefore ask you to play your extremely important part, along with us, to ensure that both of us continue to enjoy good health during our time together. We have always aimed at delivering an exceptional, restorative experience to you and we are even more committed to doing so now, during these exceptional times. We have been looking at how we can practice higher levels of hygiene and sanitization at every step of your service experience to ensure we meet your needs. You may notice some changes when we visit you next, as we have implemented new policies and procedures to further promote your health and safety and that of your practitioner. We have outlined them below.
NEW SAFETY MEASURES
WHAT TUTCH MOBILE SPA IS COMMITTED TO:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures before we arrive, after we setup in your space and before we leave.
- Meeting or exceeding all local guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene.
- Filling out of online consultation forms to minimize wait times for your service to begin.
- Checking our own temperatures before we enter your space and wearing a mask during any interaction.
- Staying updated with the most recent guidelines for spa professionals, focused on sanitation and hygiene standards for smart and safe treatments and practices. Continual education.
WE ARE REQUESTING CLIENTS TO COMMIT TO:
- Temperature checks via a touchless thermometer prior to your service (Clients with a temperature of 37.8°C (100°F) or higher must reschedule or cancel their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty)
- Affirming that you aren’t sick or haven’t been around anyone that has been sick
- Wearing a face mask or any other Personal Protective Equipment as directed by the Barbados Government.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN WE VISIT YOU NEXT
To enjoy your experience to the fullest, we ask that you be aware of the following standards and requests to help us ensure your safety and comfort as well as that of other clients and studio employees.
BEFORE YOUR SESSION
- All Clients must answer the following health screening questions at time of booking and at time of session
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or a local public health official in the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory problem)?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Clients are required to have their temperature taken via a touchless thermometer prior to their session. We will provide this. Clients with a temperature of 100.4 or higher must reschedule their appointment with no late cancel fee or penalty. (Before your temperature is taken, your therapist will have taken and recorded their own temperature)
- Our massage tables, bolsters, face cradles, sheets and also equipment for nail services, such as foot files, nail clips, towels, our pedicure chairs, have always been sanitized before we arrive and now we have added another round of sanitization to our equipment directly before we begin your treatments. We will always be prepared with fresh sheets, face cradle covers and equipment for your all your services.
- We will now sanitize our hands when we arrive at your home, before we enter your space and also wash our hands and sanitize them again after we set up our equipment in your space to give you your service. We then do this again after your treatment before we leave.
DURING YOUR SESSION
- Your therapists will wear a face mask and face shield as is the mandatory requirement by the Government of Barbados for manicure and pedicure services.
AFTER EACH SESSION
- We will speedily disinfect and take down our equipment promptly and bid you a warm goodbye, ensuring we reduce unnecessary contact and you get to maximize your relaxation and rejuvenation.
We are looking forward to seeing you. Until then take care of yourself and be well.